Service to Humanity
- Greenwood embarked on a major project to give back by renovating a Government Primary school in Obalende called “Girls Modern Academy”
- Annually the Primary 6 children perform at Ile Aanu
- Annually Greenwood donates books to Government primary schools in Eti-Osa
- In 2014 Greenwood supported Support for Children with cancer in collaboration with CSDON (Child Survival Development Organisation of Nigeria) to support Children with cancer in various hospitals all over Nigeria. Greenwood parents and children donated hundreds of shoe boxes containing age-appropriate gifts for children in orphanages and hospitals over Christmas.see pictures of heritage and Massey hospital handover.
- Annually, the school supports the under-privileged children in Makoko slums with different gift items ranging from wears, cash, toys, books etc