Homework is an essential part of school life given to
- Extend and reinforce the work done in class.
- Finish off work started in class in case of projects.
- Practice new skills and ideas.
- Testing understanding
- Assimilating and usage of facts.
- Reinforcing observations.
- Carrying out research to complement class work.
At Greenwood House School, homework is an effective learning tool. Therefore the home and the school need to support one and another mutually to keep communication open and regular. Children will be given homework by the class teacher/subject teacher in the different areas of the curriculum.